Zone PM Associate -- Res Halls, Facilities Management & Planning
Zone PM Associate-Res Hall
Brief Summary of Job Description
Zone Preventative Maintenance Associate provides Maintenance and Service for Residence Hall including plumbing and fan coil maintenance.
- Repairs and maintains piping systems and plumbing fixtures.
- Inspects all connections and other piping systems and plumbing fixtures
- Replaces defective pipe by cutting, bending, threading and assembling pipe
- Solders and caulks leaks and broken pipes
- Opens clogged drains
- Replaces work washers and other parts in leaky valves or taps
- Repairs or replaces damaged plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets, showers and bathtubs and/or connections to seal joints where necessary.
- Knowledge of state and local plumbing codes
- In the event of a campus incident, you may be required to report to work, even during periods when the campus is closed, due to the essential nature of the position.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid motor vehicle operator’s license
- Two years of mechanical experience
- Understanding of Blueprints and Shop Drawings
Schedule 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; Will be on a rotating back up schedule to cover vacationing staff on the 24 hour crew
Desired Start Date 09/27/2021
Direct questions about the position to Toby Badura 308-440-3363. Direct questions about the online application process to 308-865-8516 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/ Disabled