Director Internet Media, University Communications & Marketing The University of Nebraska at Kearney Communications & Marketing is seeking a Director Internet Media.Responsible for daily administration, development and maintenance of University and department level web presence, which includes all public facing websites on the unk.edu domain. Position conceptualizes, manages and produces static and dynamic content for a variety of multimedia and web applications while providing support and technical training to campus clients. Must place a strong emphasis on the user experience, engaging visitors and keeping them on the site. Updates and maintains UNK’s Cascade-based content management platform, overseeing access to pages and sites within the CMS. Delivers a wide range of service and support activities including, but not limited to: collecting and reporting data, department archiving and server storage, accessibility/site performance and SEO principles. Director, Internet Media reports to the Sr. Director of Communications and Marketing and plays a key role in supporting and executing the university’s communications, marketing and enrollment strategy.
· Plan, develop and implement content and designs for UNK.edu websites and other digital assets that support marketing, enrollment and university priorities
· Incorporate and post static and dynamic content on University web pages, including video, graphics, photos, social feeds, forms/surveys
· Test new features, monitor content for accessibility issues
· Train and support web editors, manage users and site access; Develop and update training materials
· Observe and report data, share analytics and information that helps support communications, marketing and enrollment goals
· Maintain content management system; Oversee cloud-based server, including department archiving and data storage; Provide department computer support and maintenance.
· Bachelor’s degree or certification equivalent in communication, IT, computer programming or related field
· 3-5 years of experience in Web direction
· Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, TargetX, Wordpress and Siteimprove
· Developing training and deploying training material
· Background in content creation
Applicant review date 7/1/22
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.