Full Time Service Advisor
Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
Titan Machinery needs to add an experienced Service Expert to our team in Kearney, NE!
As a Service Advisor, you will be a valued member of Team Titan by:
- Taking Care of Our Customers: Professionally handle customer inquiries and communications such as repair estimates, proper maintenance schedules and warranty inspections
- Being an Expert: Understand financial drivers of the service department and assist the Service Manager/Team with various technical systems, tracking logs and adherence to company policy and procedures
- Showing Commitment to Excellence: Complete all administrative work associated with the service department including work order and warranty claim administration. Support the Service Manager in scheduling adequate work flow for the department
- Being Safe: Show a focus on always keeping yourself and your team members safe
This position is a great fit for your career if you:
- Have 2+ years of related work experience
- Can use a computer as needed to complete your work
- Have great attention to detail, and enjoy working with numbers and reports
- Enjoy ‘tying up loose ends’ and connecting with multiple people to complete projects
- Can stay up-to-date on product training
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Performance Incentives—earn an additional percent of annual compensation!
- HSA (Health Savings Account)—$1500 tax-free each year, paid to your account by Titan Machinery
- 401(k) with company matching on your first day of full-time employment
EEO/AA: Women, minorities and the disabled are encouraged to apply.