Miller & Associates, Consulting Engineers, P.C., an Engineering and Architectural firm, has an opening for a skilled office assistant in our Kearney office. This full-time position is responsible for creating a positive first impression and serve as a resource for clients, vendors and staff.
Responsibilities include all aspects of receptionist and administrative functions including:
- Answer multiple phone lines and greet visitors
- Perform various administrative duties including written communications, filing, etc.
- Minimum of two years of office clerical experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills in a changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong typing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive, energetic and courteous
- Ability to operate telephone, photocopier, fax machines, laminator, binder and PC workstation.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Professional appearance.
Please send resume & references to firstname.lastname@example.org