Miller & Associates, Consulting Engineers, P.C., an Engineering and Architectural firm, has an opening for a skilled Office Administrator in our Kearney office. This full-time position would require supervisory skills and is responsible for serving as a resource for clients, vendors, and staff.
Responsibilities include all aspects of administrative functions including:
* Assisting staff with managing projects
* Perform various administrative duties including written communications, filing, etc.
* Minimum of two years of office managerial experience
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Exceptional organizational skills in a changing environment
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Strong typing and proofreading skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Positive, energetic and courteous
* Ability to operate PC workstation.
* Possess a valid Driver's License with a good driving record.
* Professional appearance.
All qualified persons are welcome to submit applications for employment. Applicants will be selected solely on qualifications without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status required by law. If you have a disability and need assistance to fill out this application form, or for any phase of the employment process, you may notify the person that gave you this form, and reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs.