Assistant Manager- Day ShiftLittle Caesars
We are looking for a friendly, hard working individual to join the fastest growing take out pizza chain in United States. As an assistant manager you will be asked to:
- Run the restaurant during peak times.
- Fully embraced the role of representing the ideals and goals of the company to customers and employees alike.
- Have strong individual productivity scores, while understanding the importance of maximizing organizational efficiency and ensuring the restaurant as a whole is operating at peak performance.
- Learn our systems and how to resolve concerns related to technology, employees or customers.
- Have critical discussions with the management team related to bench strength, systems and results.
An assistant manager must be focused on operational excellence at all times.
"Big 5" Performance Expectations
I Know What to Do
- I know the specs and follow the recipes.
- If something is not up to standards, I won’t let it slide.
- I stay productive, even when no one is looking.
- I am open to learn and willing to change.
I Am a Team Player
- My teammates can always depend on me to do my job.
- I help make Little Caesars a fun place to work.
- I do not let my problems affect my work.
- I respect different management and teammate work styles.
I Have Pizza Pride
- I always wear a clean uniform including my hat, pants, shoes and shirt.
- I am proud to make REALLY GOOD FOOD!
- I will contribute to my store’s winning record.
- I lead by example.
I Exceed My Customers’ Expectations
- I listen carefully to each customer’s order—I wanna make it right.
- If it’s not good enough for me, it’s not good enough for my customers’.
- I see my store’s appearance and service through my customers’ eyes.
- I say thank you and mean it!
I Am Financially Responsible
- I am a sales buster—I participate in building sales.
- I handle money responsibly.
- I offer my customers’ the best value possible.
- A Little Caesars Assistant Manager must be at least 18 years of age.
- The ability to understand and follow directions and instructions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
- Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred, but not required.
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the job.