The Kearney Hub is looking for a reliable team player to provide exceptional customer service and is driven by customer and team member success.
The ideal candidate:
- Is ambitious.
- Has good organizational and computer skills.
- Is team-oriented
This is a full-time position with benefits including paid vacation, holidays, and Insurance.
Aid in directing customers to the proper department and answer questions. High school diploma or GED required. Previous office experience preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Learn and use an order entry system for advertising transactions or assisting sales reps.
- Promote customer service in all aspect of our business.
- On-site, regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Safely drive to and from various locations.
- Answering a multi-line phone
- Data entry for billing
- Ordering supplies
- Directing visitors to the correct department
- Keep records regarding payment, mail, etc.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer skills are necessary for this position.
- Word processing and spreadsheet skills are useful.
- This position deals with confidential information on a daily basis. Confidentiality is a condition of employment.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals with a calculator.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Kearney Hub is a Lee Enterprises Company
Equal Opportunity Employer