Digital Success Strategist
Digital Success Strategist
- You’ll work with our sales team and clients to create and collaborate on digital strategy, media plans, and reporting.
- Assist the sales team using proprietary software and processes to conceptualize, present, and maintain cohesive digital strategies for clients.
- Successful applicant will have experience in digital sales/marketing and social media platforms, excellent communication skills, and ability to work with multiple organizational tools.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes is a must.
- The Digital Success Strategist serves as a client advocate and will be a proactive, strategic resource for the sales team throughout the sales process and beyond.
- The DSS is an integral part of the digital team, leading in creation and collaboration of digital strategy, media plans, customer onboarding reporting and long-term customer retention and growth.
- The DSS will be working directly under the Digital Director, and with the Amplified Digital Agency to create and implement advertising campaigns on various platforms, including but not limited to: PPC, Social Media, Programmatic, Email and Text Message Marketing, Video advertising, and more.
- The right candidate for this position is a digital marketing guru and thrives on creating positive customer relationships. Successful candidates are meticulous self-starters with exceptional time management skills.
- Learn and keep up-to-date on digital marketing products.
- Attend client meetings with Sales Representatives and assist with marketing discovery calls.
- Assist Sales Representatives in conceptualizing & presenting cohesive digital marketing campaigns.
- Order digital advertising tactics using proprietary software and coordinate clear communications between our Sales Staff and Amplified Fulfillment teams.
- Provide sales staff & client support by delivering monthly campaign reports for all digital campaigns.
- Review campaigns via real-time & monthly reporting to determine changes to the campaigns when needed.
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in digital marketing and/or digital sales.
- Familiar with both digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional organization and analytical skills.
- Being detail-oriented is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple organizational tools and create clear workflows within them.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and corporate initiatives and projects.
Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, health insurance & 401k.
The Kearney Hub is a Lee Enterprise Company Equal Opportunity Employer