Digital and Print Sales Executive
The Digital and Print Sales Executive is responsible for selling and servicing digital and print advertising customers. Duties include growing revenue from local retailers, increasing market share, garnering new business and developing active accounts. The successful candidate will be able to handle cold calls, develop and present sales presentations, and close deals with customers as well as maintain long-term relationships by helping meet our customers long-term needs. High school diploma or GED with a minimum of some college desired. Base pay plus commission and benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform and execute all work practices in a safe manner. Constant safety awareness is mandatory for all employees
- Sell print and digital advertising and service active advertising accounts.
- Assist in reaching budgeted departmental revenue goals.
- Prospect, develop, and cultivate new advertising accounts.
- Sell special sections, promotions, and campaigns and spec ads.
- Achieve monthly individual and team goals.
- Promote customer service through the advertising department.
- Understand and implement all procedures for internal operations.
- Develop layout and design ideas in cooperation with the advertising creative services designer.
- Understand and implement standards of acceptance for advertising.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of product and market knowledge.
- Generate reports and maintain files as requested.
- Provide customers with marketing ideas and information regularly.
- Integrate “new media” & event marketing sales. (Print &Digital)
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required.
- On-site, regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Safely drive to and from various locations.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.