Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
Minden Medical Clinic - Rural Health Clinic
Monday – Friday (4 Clinic days per week)
Emergency Room – Critical Access Hospital
On-Call rotation required (one overnight shift, every 3 weeks)
Holiday Rotation required (one holiday per year)
- Obtain medical histories and perform medical examinations and evaluations.
- Diagnose, treat, follow up, and consult with patients.
- Order and interpret appropriate diagnostic studies, such as routine laboratory tests and radiologic examinations.
- Prescribe medication; perform minor procedures and coordinate treatment; provide health education and guidance regarding treatment; communicate with and counsel family members; recommend community resources and refer patients to collaborating physician or specialist.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care to patients.
- Possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to their specific needs and to provide the care needed, adhering to Medical Staff Bylaws and Policies and Procedures.
- Currently licensed in the State of Nebraska as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified in the respective field
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and ATLS certifications are required within the first year of employment.
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license requirements.
- Proficiently use computer and health information management system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Wage
- Benefits package including: Company-paid Health Insurance and Life Insurance; Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retirement Matching, Supplemental Insurance options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical Credits; Wellness Benefits; Education Allowance