We are looking for a Contractor/Carpenter. Qualified Candidates will have finish work experience and ability, be on time and be self-motivated.
Starting pay is $20 - $25 an hour depending on experience.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Building skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in using hand and power tools such as drills, chisels, sanders, saws, and nail guns.
- Knowledge of building regulations and codes to be adhered to.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists, and stud work
- Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges, and closures
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other construction professionals
- Keep the project on the appropriate timeline.
- Manage subcontractors and labor related to the job.
- Communicate the status of the project throughout the build with the client and other pertinent parties.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.