2021-2022 School Year
GIBBON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
serving 600 students 12 miles east of Kearney, NE on Interstate 80, offering superior educational facilities and an exceptional staff, is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
- 1.0 FTE 7-12 Special Education Teacher
- 1.0 FTE CTE/Business Teacher
- 1.0 FTE 5-12 Instrumental Music Teacher
COACHING POSITIONS ANTICIPATED
- Head or Assistant Girls Basketball Coach
- Head Girls Golf Coach
Gibbon Public Schools offers a competitive salary schedule and benefits. The district accepts all years of experience for placement on the salary schedule. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume with references, a credential packet with transcript and letters of recommendation, and a copy of their teaching certificate to: Superintendent Dr. Vernon Fisher, Gibbon Public Schools, PO Box 790, Gibbon, NE, 68840. Positions are open until filled. This position is subject to Veterans' preference. EOE
• Substitute Teachers - Gibbon offers a competitive rate and an increase in daily rate for jobs beyond 10 consecutive days.
• Paraprofessional Educator - Hourly rate $9.90/ $10.90 Bilingual.
• Full-Time Custodian - 12 month position with compensation package including benefits, hourly wage dependent upon experience.