Mental Health Practitioner
Mental Health Practitioner: Full-time position typically working Monday – Friday.
The Mental Health Practitioner will serve as the Program Coordinator for the outpatient behavioral health services at Community Hospital and will be primarily responsible for the overall coordination, administration, and management of the service. The Mental Health Practitioner will work collaboratively with the Nurse Practitioner to provide high-quality services in individual, family, and group settings. May also provide masters-level services in the acute care, swing bed, and home health and hospice settings.
- Licensed as a Mental Health Practitioner or Limited Independent Mental Health Practitioner by the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Regulatory Board and licensure required.
- Licensed as a Masters Social Worker by the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Regulatory Board and Licensure preferred.
- Previous experience in clinical counseling required.
- Administrative, marketing, and healthcare management with an emphasis on experience in the field of psychiatric or behavioral science modalities preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation preferred