Position: Kitchen Aide
Location: Kearney-located at Peterson Senior Activity Center
Position Summary: If helping people is your passion, Community Action is the place for you! The Kitchen Aide position supports the meal program staff at the Peterson Senior Activity Center and assists in general clean up and housekeeping. Great position for an individual who has availability M-F from 10 am to 2 pm such as retired individual’s looking to stay active, a parent with children in school, or a college student whose classes are outside the hours of 10-2.
- Responsible for general cleaning/housekeeping for the Center.
- Ensure maintenance of all kitchen equipment and daily kitchen and dining area clean up.
- Assist in daily meal preparation for the Center as needed.
Tasks and Duties:
- Assist on serving line, as needed.
- Assist in daily meal preparation as needed.
- Clean kitchen area, dining area, and store room area.
- Clean all utensils, cooking vessels, and serving equipment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great customer service skills.
Schedule: Position is part-time, 20 hours per week; M-F between 10 am to 2 pm.
Pay: Starting wage is $10.50 an hour. Benefits are not available for this position.
For more information call (308) 865-5675 and ask for Tammy, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.