Assistant Finance Director
Position: Assistant Finance Director
Program and Location: Administration - Kearney
Position Summary: The Assistant Finance Director will be responsible for preparing and submitting required agency financial reports to funding sources, maintain accurate accounting records, oversee and process employee benefits, along with other accounting duties for a non-profit organization.
- Prepare and submit required agency financial reports.
- Maintain accurate agency accounting records in compliance with agency accounting policies and Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (2 CFR 200).
- Process employee benefits and assist with agency 403(b) retirement plan audit.
- Maintain a high degree of communication and coordination with the CFO, Administration staff, and other Agency staff, always working toward the best interest of the Agency and clients.
- Perform necessary finance duties in absence of CFO.
- Assist with agency audits and program monitoring.
- Review agency program budgets for accuracy and funding requirements.
A four-year degree in Accounting or a related field is required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Prior non-profit experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with agency staff and the public.
- Model appropriate/professional behavior.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess good mathematical and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail
- Experience with computer software applications (Word and Excel).
Schedule/Hours: Full time, salaried exempt position. Typical hours are 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday from 8:00 to 5:00.
Pay Rate and Benefits: Starting wage range is $45,000-$50,000/year. Starting wage range with benefits is approximately $57,600-$64,000/year. Benefits provided include paid holidays, PTO, short-term disability insurance, and Employee Assistance Program. Other benefits available include health, dental, vision, cancer/critical illness, accident, and voluntary life insurance, as well as retirement and flexible spending account.
For more information, contact LaDonna Jackman at (308) 865-5675 or email@example.com.