* Make repairs and alterations to the building’s interior and exterior. Perform general day-to-day maintenance tasks.
* Perform light duty carpentry, sheetrock repair, and painting, as well as other handyman duties.
* Contract and coordinate with sub-contractors to complete building and grounds repairs as needed.
* Day-to-day cleaning or supervision of properties, including parking lot maintenance, safety inspections, lawn care, floor maintenance, office cleaning, shop equipment, and other material property.
* Assign, conduct or oversee cleaning tasks by part-time assistants.
* Have knowledge, understanding, and application of safety practices related to this position. Serve as a safety committee member.
* Complete all related paperwork to duties assigned. Complete purchase orders and authorizations for associated outside materials and services.
* Perform mowing and lawn care. Supervise part-time lawn assistants as needed. Supervise, contact and follow up for lawn care service companies, sprinklers, and other lawn and landscape subcontractors.
* Supervise or conduct basic maintenance and cleaning of tools, equipment, vehicles, mowers, and other equipment.
* Operate equipment to remove snow from parking lots, sidewalks and apply ice melt for property safety.
Delivery driver for boats for both in-state and out-of-state customers. Seldom gone overnight, but must be willing to do so, if needed. Mileage bonus’s for drivers. No CDL license is required. Must have a driver’s license.
* Must be able to move and operate forklift, tractors, and store equipment, including but not limited to hand tools, shop equipment, mowers, etc.
* Must be able to frequently lift 40-50 pounds up to waist level and assist in lifting up to 50-80 pounds with assistance from co-workers. Must be able to complete tasks that require bending, twisting, climbing, squatting crouching, or balancing.
* Must be able to frequently enter and exit vehicles. Must have a valid driver’s license.
* Must be able to spend much of the day walking or standing on concrete, gravel, or grass.
* Position is considered as “essential personnel” and will be responsible for responding in inclement weather and coordinating all aspects of snow removal, stocking snow supplies, and making sure snow equipment is in working order.
Buzz's Marine offers competitive wages and an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, bonus vacation, paid holidays, personal days, sick leave, birthday holiday, health insurance, retirement plans, and profit-sharing. Direct deposit paid weekly.