Arby's North & South now hiring Day/Evening Shifts Part-time and full-time positions. Benefits include no early mornings or late nights, paid time off, uniforms provided. $12/hour starting wage! Weekends required.
Arby's believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe, and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
Crew Members assist the management staff in operating the restaurant. This includes:
- Taking customers' orders
- Preparing food made to order
- Cleaning the dining room and all areas behind the counter
This position offers the most flexibility in terms of working your own hours but requires a level of responsibility and desire to work hard.
All applicants for the Crew Member position should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Enjoy working with a team
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
As an Arby's Crew Member you will be provided with the following:
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement into management
- Flexible schedules
- Food discounts
We at Arby's are committed to delivering a “Cut-Above” restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer