At Task Lighting/Hardware Resources we create a family environment in which employees are valued, motivated, and encouraged to reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act. Our company offers competitive wages, career growth opportunities, and a generous benefit package that includes PTO (sick time, paid vacation), holidays, 401K, Personal Assistance Program, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Hardware Resources is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
We design, engineer and manufacture an extensive line of products for the kitchen cabinet, bath and closet industries under our three brands: Jeffrey Alexander, Elements and Hardware Resources. We sell our own – and only our own – products, stocking over 24,000 products in 6 warehouses across the country, and typically shipping same-day. We are a growing company servicing both retail and wholesale customers. We offer complete order customization and in house finishing to ensure our customers receive products that exceed their expectations. Come and join our fun-loving and safety oriented corporate culture.
About the Job
Task Lighting/Hardware Resources is currently searching for an experienced Production/Assembly person to add to our team. Order customization is a large part of what sets us apart from our competition. Products are created and shipped within three days from the order date. LED Lighting, Angled Power strips, Light Bars, and Lighted Power strip designed for Kitchens, Bathrooms and other accent lighting in the home are just some of the various projects this Company produces.
Essential Functions of the job:
- Will be crossed trained in six different departments.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Rotate through different tasks on assembly line.
- Understands how different tasks are performed.
- Listen to directions from supervisors.
- Report errors in product line.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per Task Lighting.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Packages products that are ready for shipping.
Location/Region: Kearney, NE