Patient Care Technician
Attention career-minded individuals—come join the Frontier family! We are looking for a hard working, independent person to join the team as a Patient Care/Medical Equipment Tech and Delivery Driver in our Kearney, Nebraska location.
You should have:
- Understanding of durable medical equipment.
- Delivery experience is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Night and weekend on-call availability.
- Passion for customer service and patient care.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and patient respect.
- Effective communication styles.
- Problem-solving and innovative attitude.
- Ability to pass a background/driving check.
Patient Care Technician Duties:
- Transport medical equipment to and from patient locations.
- Train patients on proper equipment usage.
- Clean medical equipment.
- Troubleshoot repairs.
- Maintain company vehicles and warehouse facility.
Why Choose Frontier?
We are a Nebraska-owned durable home medical equipment supplier with 7 locations throughout the state. Frontier offers quality service, quality equipment and great follow up care to its patients. To its employees, Frontier provides competitive wages and benefits in a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
Are you ready to join the Patient Care Tech team? Email your resume today to FHM@frontierhomemedical.com!
About this company
We are a Nebraska-owned Durable Medical Equipment company with 7 locations throughout the state.